Java Security Warning Workaround
If you are getting the Java warning shown below. Here are some steps to remove the warning message.
- Open the Java Control Panel by going to the Start Menu > Control Panel > Java Control Panel.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Click on “Security.”
- Click on “Mixed Code (sandbox vs. trusted) security verification.”
- Choose from one of the following two options:
- Enable – hide warning and run with protections: This will hide the warning message and cause Java to act every time as though you had clicked “No”.