Skip to Content
Note: this is specific for moving and exporting mail from dixie.edu addresses to a gmail account.
- Are you a student? Follow this link to use a Gmail account to access your Dmail account:
- If you are a an employee: go to help.dixie.edu and ask to have POP3 opened for your Dixie.edu account. (This is not for Dmail.dixie.edu email accounts)
- Go to gmail.com and setup a gmail account.
- Once that is setup go to Settings, find the gear to the far right, click the gear, then click the settings button.
- Once at the settings page, click Accounts and Import tab, then click import mail and contacts link.
- Enter your Dixie.edu email address.
- Enter your password, your account username, click continue. If you are a legacy user, your account will be the first part of your email address.
- (Optional, but a good idea) Check leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.
- Give it some time if you have a lot of messages. On the settings screen you can check the progress, click view history.
Note: You may need to manually copy over your contact list.