Connecting to Wireless
Select your operating system to continue:
If you are having trouble connecting to the Trailblazers network in Windows, you may need to install the latest root certificate.
Installing the Latest Certificate
You will need to plug your laptop into a hard line (ethernet) connection, or transfer the certificate file from another computer that has internet access.
- Click: New Trusted Root Certificate. If you receive a message saying “This certificate is already installed…” then you do not need to update your certificate.
- When prompted, select Open File. If you choose to save the file, you will need to open it from your downloads location (usually in your Documents, Downloads, or Desktop folder).
- A Certificate Installation window will appear. Click Install Certificate.
- Select Next.
- Make sure “Automatically select the certificate…” is selected, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A window should confirm the import was successful. Click OK.
- Click OK once more to close the Certificate Information box.
- You should now be able to connect to the Trailblazers network using one of the tutorials listed at the top of this page.
If you need personal assistance with setting up the Trailblazers wireless network, please visit the Student Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Holland Centennial Commons Building.