Make sure you have all the latest updates installed on your device.
Due to the nature of the Android OS your device might not look exactly like the images below, but the settings should be relatively the same.
1. On your Android device go to your Settings, then go to Connections and make sure your Wi-Fi is enabled.
2. Click on the Trailblazers wireless network.
3. Make sure that Trailblazers is typed into the Network SSID field, the Security field is set to 802.1x EAP, and that the EAP method field is set to PEAP.
4. Check to make sure the Phase 2 authentication field is set to MSCHAPV2. Leave the CA certificate and User certificate fields as Unspecified.
5. Enter your Dmail Username and Password then click Connect. Leave the Anonymous identity field empty.
After a moment you will be connected to the Trailblazers wireless network. If you are still having trouble connecting, visit the Student Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Holland Centennial Commons.