- If you encounter a BLACK SCREEN – push the “BLINKING GREEN LIGHT” to the right of the number
- The printer will awaken the “TOUCH SCREEN”
- Press the green “Start” button on the screen to start your login.
- Push the “User Name” green button on the touch screen.
- You may use the keyboard located on the touch screen itself OR pull out the keyboard (located under the screen) and type your user name, then push the “OK” button on the screen.
- Repeat the process for the input of your password and push the “OK” button.
- You may now COPY, SCAN, or PRINT on this machine.
- When you are finished – push the STAR KEY to logout. The star key is located on the number pad and is also labeled “LOGOUT.”
- Remember to LOGOUT when you are finished!
To print to a printer/copier from a Laptop or Workstation go to PRINT.DIXIE.EDU for details and select WEB PRINT from the menu.
After login to your prepaid account, you may copy pages by following the instructions under the COPY tab located on the screen. Currently, this machine only copies to 8.5 x 11 paper size.
After login to your prepaid account, you may scan pages and send to an e-mail address or save to your external flash drive.
You may print from your external flash drive or thumb drive via the USB Print port located on the front, right, face-plate of this machine.
After login to your prepaid account you may print from *.pdf, *.txt, *.rtf, and other non-Microsoft formats.
After login, select the USB Print tab located on the screen to begin access to your printable file.
Select “Ex Data Access” then “USB Memory” and choose from your list of PDF files to print.